Holidays shouldn’t be stressful. They’re a chance to take a welcome step back, relax and recharge. That’s why all-inclusive holidays – where everything is taken care of, including flights, luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine, premium drinks and most activities – are irresistible to both families and couples.
Whether you immerse yourself in the glamour of Dubai, seek paradise in the Maldives or indulge in cocktails in the Caribbean, nothing is too much trouble for the friendly and attentive staff, and luxury is guaranteed.
Our all-inclusive resorts feature a wide range of on-site activities – kids’ clubs, sports on and off the water, entertainment and even some offer complimentary spa treatments. So how will you spend the time?
Dubai: Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi
- Enjoy magnificent sea views from your private balcony.
- 700m private beach offering various water sports and Jungle Bay Waterpark, exclusively for hotel guests.
- 20 restaurants and bars, with access to six more at neighbouring Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort.
Maldives: Constance Moofushi
- Tranquil beach villas set along golden sands, and water villas positioned over the lagoon.
- Luxurious spa set on a wooden jetty over the calm waters of the Indian Ocean.
- Selection of fine dining from four bars and restaurants, and varied entertainment, including water sports, live shows, wine tasting and cocktail making.
Halkidiki, Greece: Ikos Olivia
- Award-winning hotel with 22 acres of lush gardens, a large lagoon pool and separate children’s pools.
- Range of water sports, tennis courts and fitness studio.
- Sumptuous menus created by Michelin-starred chefs at four fabulous a la carte restaurants.
St Lucia: BodyHoliday
- Relaxed beach holiday combining fine dining, wellness programmes, health and fitness activities and personal spa treatments.
- Experience fantastic dining with menus focused on home-grown, organic produce.
- Variety of entertainment, from Zumba and spinning to tennis, scuba diving and golf.
Barbados: Cobblers Cove
- Beautiful country house nestled between lush tropical gardens and a secluded white sand beach.
- Spacious suites with separate sitting rooms opening onto a private terrace or balcony.
- Award-winning Camelot Restaurant, serving the finest seasonal food in Barbados.